Online for Issue 2
- "A Conversation with the CandyMan":
The archivist of recipes for disaster talks about why posting bomb-
making plans is his right as an American
- "Are Online Services Dead?":
If the Internet means the end of the world as the online services know it,
why do they feel fine?
- "From Here to Obscurity":
The 'net is littered with shrines to the likes of Brad Pitt. Why not bypass those
sites for the road less traveled?
- "Radio (inter)Active":
Live radio on the 'net is supposed to be the .wav of the future -- unless live video
kills the radio stars, again.
- "Are We Not Mentos?":
To some they're chalky white chewy mints, but to a small devoted following theyre an intensley fresh obsession.
- @ Large: Mirsky entertains some low-resolution thoughts for the New Year
- Brainpan: Advanced surfing techniques: avoiding ads by design
- FAQ: Frequently Answered Questions, this time on the topic of alt.tasteless
- Hyperlink: The IU editors discuss "avoiding Yanni"
- On the 'Net with: Scott Thompson of Kids in the Hall fame
- Top Ten: Ten spiffy sites
- Weird on the Web: From The Contortion Home Page to The Zombie Death Dungeon